- To be eligible for the Loyalty Program, customers MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- To sign up for the Loyalty Program, the customer must provide the following:
- 2 pieces of ID
- First and last name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Postal Code
- Membership is free
- Members will not receive a membership card or membership number – Member Accounts will be identified by member phone number
- Points are based on Net total of receipt
- Points are added according to the principle of: 1 point = $1 CAD
- Accrued points are not redeemable for cash
- Members can check their available points at any time by logging onto http://innhouse.barnetportal.com/
- Loyalty points are not transferable
- Transactions where a Gift Card is used for payment are not be eligible for collection of points
Redemption of Points
- When redeeming points, the Loyalty Member must provide photo ID
- Points may not be redeemed by anyone else other than the member
- The Loyalty account must have the full amount of points the customer would like to redeem at the beginning of the transaction.
- For point redemption, the customer will be given a gift card in order to use on future purchases.
- High Point BWS reserves the right to terminate any Loyalty Member’s account and revoke any and all unredeemed points for reasons that include, but not limited to:
- failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions
- supplying false or misleading information, or misuse of this loyalty program
- violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this loyalty program
- physical, verbal or written abuse of High Point BWS properties or personnel, or action in any other way to the detriment of the store as determined by High Point BWS at its sole discretion.
- Accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months will be considered as dormant accounts deleted from the database without notice.
- A member may cancel his/her membership at any time by contacting the High Point General Manager
General Terms & Conditions
- High Point BWS reserves the right, from to time, to restrict, suspend or otherwise alter aspects of these Terms & Conditions with or without any prior notice to the members.
- Any such changes will be shown in the Terms & Conditions on https://highpointbws.com/ and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. High Point BWS will attempt to notify active members of major changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so and members will nevertheless be bound.
- Reward Points earned pursuant to a purchase that correspond to a subsequent return will be deducted from the Member’s account in an amount equal to the Reward Points earned for the original transaction